A disciple wants to walk closely with His Lord and Savior, Jesus! Here are some questions to ask yourself, if He is your Lord and Savior:
1. Do I love Him and am I increasing in my love for Him?
2. Is God’s Word controlling my life and do I love His Word?
3. Is He the most important Person in my life?
4. Is prayer a real pleasure or simply a duty?
5. Do I truly want my life to honor Him?
6. Am I burdened for lost people nearby and to the ends of the earth?
7. Do I love to gather with and worship with God’s people?
8. Am I determined to yield to the sanctifying influences of the Holy Spirit?
9. Have I lost my interest in the world’s ways and the world’s thinking?
10. Am I closer to God today than I was a year ago?
“And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength.” (From Mark 12:30).
Selah! These questions are a means to evaluate our level of serious commitment to Him, Who gave Himself for us, to give us eternal salvation. Ron
“All to Jesus I surrender, all to Him I freely give; I will ever love and trust Him, in His presence daily live. I surrender all, I surrender all; all to Thee, my blessed Savior, I surrender all.” (From “I Surrender All”-By Justin W. Van De Venter).
Questions? E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org